Friday 2 December 2016

Top 5 Perfect Fall/Winter Lip Shades.

Hello again my lovies! In todays'  quick blog post i'll be sharing with you my top 5 lipstick shades for the fall and winter! What I chose includes a variety of shades from nudes to reds to dark chocolatey browns as these shades are definitely on trend this year! There's a mixture of affordable and higher end brands as well as different formulas.

So here are my top 5 picks ..




Mac Satin Lipstick in the shade Twig.


Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in the shade Frick n Frack.


Kylie Lipkit in the shade Dolce K.


L.A Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in the shade Secret.
PS: This colour can be a bit patchy, so it's recommended to use a lip liner underneath!


Dose Of Colours Liquid Lipstick in the shade Chocolate Wasted.

These are all the shades my lovies.

And that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave suggestions for future blog posts.
See you next time! x
- Elle H.




No comments:

Post a Comment