Friday 14 November 2014

My Going Out Makeup.

In this post I'll be telling you the products I use on my face whenever I go out. It's super simple, super easy and it's a basic look that will enhance your natural beauty.

Products used: -Benefit ''That Gal'' primer
-Maybelline ''Fit Me'' concealer, shade: 20
-The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit
-NYX Blush, colour: Desert Rose
-Bourjois Bronzing Powder
-Benefit ''Watts Up!'' highlighter
-Rimmel ''SCANDALEYES'' waterproof pencil liner, shade: Bronze
-L'oreal Paris ''False Lash Wings'' mascara
-Rimmel lipstick, shade: Airy Fairy


STEP 1) FACE.

 - Apply your favorite face primer, I'm using the Benefit ''That Gal'' as it brightens my face and makes it look less dull. *optional*
-Use concealer under your eyes and on any blemishes/imperfections, or if you prefer to use Foundation or BB cream go ahead, I'm using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer.
-Using a Bronzer and a small fluffy brush, Bronze up the perimeters of the face such us the hollows of the cheeks, temples and jaw line.
-On the apples of the cheeks, apply a pink/plum blush. The one I'm using is the NYX blush in Desert Rose.
-To finish off the face and give ourselves a natural glow, use a champagne coloured highlighter like the one i'm using which is the Benefit Watts Up.





STEP 2) BROWS & EYES.

-Fill in your eyebrows how you like using a brow powder. A good one is The Body Shop Brow & Liner kit.
-Using the same highlighter you used on your cheek bones, apply it to the inner corner of both eyes to look more awake.
-Line the waterline with a brown pencil liner, I'm using the Rimmel ''SCANDALEYES'' in the shade Bronze.
-Finish off with a coat or two of your favorite mascara, mine is the L'oreal False Lash Wings.




STEP 3) LIPS. *FINAL STEP*

-Apply on your favorite lipstick or lipgloss, I've been loving nude colours lately like the Rimmel Lipstick in the colour Airy Fairy.



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day. :)x
See you in the next post.<3

-EE x

No comments:

Post a Comment