Tuesday 6 December 2016

My Current Favorite Makeup Products.

Hello again, lovies! As you can see from the title; today i'll be sharing with you my current favorite makeup products. Some are new finds and others are holy grail and thought i'd have to tell you guys! So, without further a do let's get into it!

--> Morphe 9B The Blushed Palette.


Literally, my go-to blush palette for clients and for myself. It has every blush colour you'll ever need, from a neutral to cool to warm shades. It contain 9 shades including both shimmer and mattes. Very blendable and not patchy in the slightest! Definitely a must have!



--> Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in the shade Weenie.



Colourpop has one of the best eyeshadow formulas in my opinion. They're seriously so creamy and soft yet extremely pigmented and blendable, it's everything I could ask for in an eyeshadow AND they're so affordable! I would describe the shade weenie as a rose gold and bronze hybrid ; gorgeous on the eyelids! Just use this with a soft brown in the crease and a winged liner and you are good to go!


--> Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade Coconut and LA Girl Pro Conceal in the shade Natural.

These 2 together are the perfect mix for a drugstore\affordable cream contour and highlight! For my contour, I use the fit me foundation in coconut. It's slightly warm toned, however, I do neutralize with a cool toned powder contour. 
As for my highlight, I use the pro conceal in natural to highlight the high points of my face. Both are the perfect combo! Blended best with a beauty sponge!


--> Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in That Glow.



AHHHHH! The ever so famous Glow Kits! Honestly, from what I've tried so far, I think these palettes are sooooo worth the hype! Some might disagree, but seriously, these highlights are SOOO BUTTERY AND PIGMENTED IT'S INSANE! They look absolutely GORGEOUS on the cheek bones and it gives the perfect, non-glittery highlight that is blindinggggg! They have tonsss of other glow kits with different shades of highlight to cater everyone from their skin tone to their personal preferences. IN LOVE.

Here's an overview of the products mentioned.



And that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave suggestions for future blog posts.
See you next time! x
- Elle H.

No comments:

Post a Comment