Tuesday 29 November 2016

My Top 3 Must Have Eyeshadow Palettes.

Hey lovies! Today i'll be sharing with you my main 3 eyeshadow palettes that I can't live without! These palettes have everything I could ask for in an eyeshadow palette, from colour selection to texture to blendability.
Each palette is completely different from one another. You can find all 3 at Sephora and Ulta as they're more higher end brands. 
If you would like a post on my drugstore/affordable picks let me know in the comments! x

Let's start with my first and absolute favorite palette purchase! This palette is my HOLY GRAIL! And it's the Original Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette.
--> This retails for 49$





Literally everything about this palette is perfection! 

Main Points:
1) Magnetic tin packaging ensures that the palette won't mistakenly open.
2) Creamy/blendable matte and shimmer shadows.
3) Mirror.
4) A great selection of neutrals, transition shades and pops of colour ( light pink, burgundy, olive and purple )

My next favorite is the Urban Decay Naked Smoky. Also found in Sephora and Ulta!
--> Retails for 54$ 




What I love most about this one is that there is a solid matte white and a satin deep dark black, which most palettes lack of. 

Main Points:
1) Again, very pigmented and easy to blend.
2) Hard plastic packaging.
3) A mix of cool and warm shadows.
4) Versatile. Can do simple everyday looks and smoky night-time glam.

Last but not least, Tarte Energy Noir Clay Palette. Again, sold in Sephora and Ulta.
--> Retails for 56$



This one is my go-to whenever I want a cool toned smoky eye! Again, it has a matte white and matte black so automatically a plus! The matte purple in this is to die for and this palette comes with an Amazonian Clay Blush in Unearthed, which is the perfect everyday blush.
Main Points:
1) Cool toned eyeshadows perfect for a smoky eye or a subtle everyday sultry look.
2) Blendable and pigmented.
3) A neutral pink blush that will go with every look.
4) Compact, hard plastic packaging.
5) Travel friendly.


That's it for today my lovies!


Hope you enjoyed it and again let me know if you would like to see a drugstore version of the post!
See you soon lovies. x
-ElleH.







No comments:

Post a Comment