Saturday 31 December 2016

Ba Bye 2016, Hello 17.

2016 has come to an end; definitely the most eventful year so far, at least for me it was.
My 2016 was out of the ordinary, I'm amazed by what 2016 has put me through, can't lie but my 2016 was groundbreaking! So much happened that it almost feels like my entire life was put into the past 365 days. Time flew by so fast, but I can't say that I'm not ready for 2017, cause I surely am!
The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals. Set your mind to what you want to see in your new year, cleanse your soul and create a fresh and new start to your whole life by setting a purpose. God gifted you a new beginning that others didn't have, take advantage of it and don't let your past control you. The past is in the past, it's dead, but you're not. Let go of what makes you bitter, let go of what makes you fade away into the shadows of your own body, let go of what brought you to your knees. Let it ALL go. 

Seize every opportunity you get, embrace your happiness to the world in the silliest way possible, life is short and we all forget that. You never know when you'll have a next chance to be a better you. Make this year about yourself and yourself alone, build who you are as a person, rise in every occasion possible even the ones that hit you deep in the throat. 
Appreciate the little moments, the ones that tend to last seconds. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honourable, to be compassionate. It is, after all, to matter, to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all. Make your 2017 worthwhile, rejuvenate yourself. 

-ElleH. x

No comments:

Post a Comment