Monday 23 January 2017

Makeup Haul! (MOSTLY DRUGSTORE/ AFFORDABLE)

Welcome back my lovies! x 

Today i'll be sharing with you a quick drugstore makeup haul + one high end item. Most of these products are repurchases while the rest are new stuff I wanted to try and share with you in future blog posts if they're amazing or total duds! 
Before we get started, thought I'd throw a little disclaimer that this post is purely for showing you the makeup I repurchased which indicates how much I love them and for sharing the new products I'll be trying and reviewing them for you guys. Purely trying to help all of you girls out there and not trying to brag nor show off. x So, without further ado let's get started.

Here's an overview of all the products i'll be mentioning .. 




Now, let's get into more detail!

First 2 items are the Real Techniques 4 Miracle Complexion Sponges and the 2 Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges.
Personally I LOVE these sponges! I feel like they're the closest thing to a Beauty Blender dupe! The complexion sponges are a repurchase, however, I wanted to try the mini sponges for under eye concealer, blending spot concealer or even using it for baking. I did try one of them ( hence why it looks dirty in the packaging ) and so far I'm loving it! It's exactly like the complexion sponge but a lot smaller and more precise. * two thumbs up *


Now for the face products! 

OFCOURSE, I HAD to repurchase my holy grail concealer that I always talk and rave about and these have to be my Maybelline Fit Me Concealers in the shades 10 and 20! Not going to talk into much detail about them, you guys already know how much I love them!

Also, another repurchase is the L'oreal Infallible 24-H Matte Foundations in the shades Vanilla and Amber. Both of these are not a match for my skin tone (Amber is too dark and Vanilla is too light) But the purpose is for mixing foundations and creating custom shades for my makeup clients.

Another product I wanted to purchase for my clients, is the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation in the shade Y315. This foundation is a cult favorite in the beauty world and without a doubt is perfect for special events, engagements and weddings, as it's formulated to look flawless in flash photography and pictures! Personally, I haven't tried it yet, but when I do i'll make sure to share my opinion and tell you guys what I think of it.


For lashes, one of my top drugstore brand for mascara is definitely Maybelline! Which is why I repurchased The Falsies Volume Express mascara and wanted to try out the Lash Sensational mascara which I heard great things about.
The next 2 products are from NYX  and they are the Collection Noir Black Liquid Liner and the Slide On Pencil Liner in Jet Black. Both of these I haven't tried before and really wanted to test out new drugstore eye liners so I thought I'd give them a shot!



And that's it for my haul today! 
Hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave suggestions for future blog posts.
See you next time! x
- Elle H.

No comments:

Post a Comment