Hello my lovies!<3
Welcome to my second post in #RamdanWithEE ;) Today, i'll be showing you my version of a makeup look that I think is suitable for after Iftar in Ramadan! The reason why I say '' after Iftar '' is because I advise you not to wear makeup at all during fasting, simply not to break your fast (especially eyeliner on your waterline and lipsticks/lip glosses/lip balms).
So, what I created for you is something very light on the face yet the eyes are still defined. Now let's get started!
1) First of all, on a clean face, I applied a liquid highlighter on the cheekbones. I used the '' Benefit Girl Meets Pearl '' ( PS: I emptied the product into a small pot to make it easier for application. )
2) Then I lightly filled in my eyebrows using my '' Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit, shade: 03'' and the brush I used is the '' Body Shop Slanted Brush"
3) Using my '' Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, shade: 10'' I concealed any blemishes and my under eye circles and blended it in with my Beauty Blender. After that, I set the concealer with my '' Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, shade: Transparent.''
4) And then I applied a pink blush which is the '' Elf Blush, shade: Pink Passion. ''
5) And now the EYES! Messily line your upper lash line with a black kohl pencil, I used the '' Maybelline Colossal Kajal Pencil, shade: Extra Black ''
Smudge that line with a medium brown eye shadow, the shade I used is in the '' NYX Love In Paris Palette, shade: Merci Beaucoup. ''
6) Curl your lashes and apply a light coat of your favorite mascara, I used the '' Benefit they're Real! ''
7) Last but not least, apply a pink lip gloss and you're DONE! The one I used is the '' Revlon ColorBurst, shade: Crystal Lilac. ''
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3
Feel free to give me any requests whether it's on here in the comments or on instagram/twitter. I love you all.
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @LamaHassan98