Monday 22 June 2015

#RamadanWithEE: Makeup Look For After Iftar.

Hello my lovies!<3
Welcome to my second post in #RamdanWithEE ;) Today, i'll be showing you my version of a makeup look that I think is suitable for after Iftar in Ramadan! The reason why I say '' after Iftar '' is because I advise you not to wear makeup at all during fasting, simply not to break your fast (especially eyeliner on your waterline and lipsticks/lip glosses/lip balms).
So, what I created for you is something very light on the face yet the eyes are still defined. Now let's get started!

1) First of all, on a clean face, I applied a liquid highlighter on the cheekbones. I used the '' Benefit Girl Meets Pearl '' ( PS: I emptied the product into a small pot to make it easier for application. )



2) Then I lightly filled in my eyebrows using my '' Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit, shade: 03'' and the brush I used is the '' Body Shop Slanted Brush"




3) Using my '' Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, shade: 10'' I concealed any blemishes and my under eye circles and blended it in with my Beauty Blender. After that, I set the concealer with my '' Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, shade: Transparent.''






 4) And then I applied a pink blush which is the '' Elf Blush, shade: Pink Passion. '' 







 5) And now the EYES! Messily line your upper lash line with a black kohl pencil, I used the '' Maybelline Colossal Kajal Pencil, shade: Extra Black ''
Smudge that line with a medium brown eye shadow, the shade I used is in the '' NYX Love In Paris Palette, shade: Merci Beaucoup. ''








6) Curl your lashes and apply a light coat of your favorite mascara, I used the '' Benefit they're Real! ''



7) Last but not least, apply a pink lip gloss and you're DONE! The one I used is the '' Revlon ColorBurst, shade: Crystal Lilac. ''






Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3
Feel free to give me any requests whether it's on here in the comments or on instagram/twitter. I love you all.

-EE x

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @LamaHassan98







2 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that I don't love putting eyeshadow on and I'm not good at putting it aslun xD bs I loved your looks and started to try putting it xD
    And I have a suggestion, since our skin looks pale during fasting post something about skin care plz xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allaahh you made so happyy walahii😍😍 Hahahaha I used to be a total noob when it came to eye shadows, and till this day I don't consider myself an expert, but practice makes perfect👍 keep practicing and use eye shadows that will compliment your skin tone, like neutral/bronzey shades, and one shade on the eye lids can make a huge difference! As for your request, I will gladly do a skin care post for you Inshallah, just stay tuned.❤️ Thank you for your comment!❤️

      Delete