Monday 6 July 2015

#RamadanWithEE: Maintaining Hydrated Skin While Fasting.

Hello my lovies!<3

Today, i'll be doing a requested blog post from one of my lovely followers, she asked if I could do a skin care routine to help with our pale faces during fasting. Now, I tried avoiding doing skin care posts for two main reasons. First of all, my skin is NOT perfect, nor will it ever be! And secondly, my '' skin care routine '' varies, as I still haven't found the ultimate skin care products that will help with my skin. Usually, my skin type is oily to combination, but in the past 3 months or so, it became more dry, dehydrated and acne prone, so I do try my best to keep it smooth and less dull looking.  


-There are FIVE MAIN STEPS to maintain hydrated skin (in my opinion)
-The number 1 and MAIN one is DRINKING TONS AND TONS OF WATER BETWEEN IFTAR AND SEHOOR! Now, I'm not gonna lie, but I do lack severely in this department haha! I try my best though.

-Number 2 is using a SOAP FREE face wash! It's more gentle on the skin, provides LOTS of moisture and hydration and cleanses very thoroughly. This is the one I'm currently using and have been obsessing over!



-Number is using a serum that rejuvenates your skin and helps it look more lively and smoother to the touch. The one I've came across and ended up LOVING it is The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops Of Youth.


-Number 4 is MOISTURIZING! ALL DAY AND EVERYDAY! Use a thick night cream before bed and let it sink in and work it's magic while sleeping, and a light day cream with SPF to protect your delicate skin from the sun if you're going out before Iftar!
These are the ones I've used and found them very good and basic moisturizers.



-Last but not least, Water Mists! If you can't drink 'em, spray 'em! Spraying water mists during fasting will add the extra moisture your face is lacking, and don't worry this will not break your fast.



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3
Feel free to give me any requests whether it's on here in the comments or on instagram/twitter. I love you all.

-EE x

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @LamaHassan98

1 comment: