Sunday 27 November 2016

Darling, It's Just A Phase.

I know I know, I won't even start with the excuses cause I have none actually, but I guess I'm here now and felt like talking to you guys.

I'm currently at a point in life where my emotions are all over the place, it's like a broken compass trying to move north while the arrow is set south, it's the feeling of uncertainty and finding yourself lost in a dark forest trying to find an easy way out when knowing that you'll have to walk a million miles to reach your happy place ; the place of satisfaction, peace and fulfilment. I believe that no words can express what lies in a human beings' heart and soul, but then again we can't help but express our inner feelings and thoughts otherwise the human race will go bananas.

Here's what I came here to say ; darling, it's just a phase. Believe it or not, no matter how shitty your life is right now and you feel like nothing is going according to plan, THIS IS JUST A PHASE! I believe that in order to reach to your desired destination or your happy place you have to go through hardships and battles so you can appreciate the sunshine and rainbow at the end. These battles create a stronger version of who you are, it builds a tough canvas that can handle catastrophes and griefs. However, we can't help but let our sadness and grief to break us into fragments and let ourselves fall into a dark hole and accepting it ; but NO! NO ONE SHOULD ACCEPT IT!

I always say that after Allah, we have control over our lives. When you fall, you get the hell back up otherwise people will walk all over you and we don't want that, do we? 
I fall all the time, it's like the ground and myself are best friends now, BUT I stand up with my head held high and I walk on that floor with high heels not giving a crap about it clicking! 
I know that it's easier said than done, but we all gotta survive in this cruel cruel world while wearing our boxing gloves to punch every hardship up their nose making them bleed to death .. *Woaw there calm down Lama*

It's just a phase. Always know that. It won't last any longer if YOU let it!

Man it feels good to get things off my chest.

Since I'm back again, beauty and makeup posts are coming your way InshAllah. Let me know exactly what you want to see from me and i'll gladly do it.
Feel free to follow me on all my social media aaaaaand that's it!

See you soon my lovies x 
-Elle H.



No comments:

Post a Comment