Saturday 12 September 2015

Remotivated And Life Updates.

It feels so weird yet so relieving talking to all of you again, hello my lovies.<3
It's been nearly 2 months since I last posted anything on here, I have no excuses, no main reasons, I was simply unmotivated. It happens to all of us, I guess, that feeling where you want to go back to the thing you love the most, but not having the energy nor the mind set to do it. I felt so bad about myself and disappointed, my main supporters pushed me and started motivating me again, and I remembered why I started this in the beginning, it's my passion.

On a more positive note, the past 2 months were life changing. I finally graduated high school, which means in only 2 WEEKS TIME I'll officially be considered as a college student! Other than that, My '' career '' as a makeup artist is kind of starting, I've been taking small baby steps that will hopefully get bigger and bigger by time. Not to get into any more details, but a lot did change in these 2 months, I can genuinely say i'm living a happy life right now.




Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3
Feel free to give me any requests whether it's on here in the comments or on instagram/twitter. I love you all.

-EE x

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @LamaHassan98


No comments:

Post a Comment