Hello lovely people! Hope you've had an awesome weekend so far ;)x Today i'll be showing you 5 of the most perfect winter nail polish shades! To be honest, I don't wear that much nail polish, very rarely actually. But, I do love to collect them nonetheless.
Before I show you the shades, I want to quickly mention that all the polishes i'll be showing have a great formula, very creamy and non streaky at all. They dry fairly quickly and are super pigmented! AND they're all affordable!
So without further ado, here are my 5 winter nail polishes.
From left to right ..
1) Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint By Barry M. in the shade: Lychee
2) Nail Paint By Barry M. in the shade: Mushroom
3) Revlon Nail Enamel in the shade: Vernis
4) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in the shade: Emerald City
5) China Glaze Nail Lacquer in the shade: Urban-Night
And that's all!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3