This palette is described as: '' Beauty expert and Youtube sensation Carli Bybel designed this versatile 14 color eyeshadow and highlighter palette to dial up the drama and add excitement to your look. Carli's taste for chic refinement and modern elegance inspired her to select a collection of earthy neutrals and plummy brown shadows with four face highlighters that compliment every skin tone. The mix of mattes and shimmers makes it easy to go from amped-up evening intensity to toned-down daytime options. ''
What's special about this palette and makes me love it even more is that it's 1)Vegan
And last but not least, Cruelty Free.
Whenever I buy any eyeshadow palette, there are 7 KEY POINTS to look for:
-Variety Of Colors And Finishes
-Value For Your Buck
First of all, Packaging/Portability: It's very thin and made out of cardboard and it's fairly small, it has a magnetic closing method which ensures the palette from not opening at random times.
It's travel friendly and it's beautiful to look at *heart eyes emoji*
2) Pigmentation: On POINT! All shadows are amazingly pigmented, shimmers are more pigmented than the mattes, but I feel like that's the case with any eyeshadow palette.
3) Fall Out and 4) Blendability: When it comes to fall out, there's non. However, when I put the brush in any of the eyeshadows, it does get a little bit powdery around the circle or the pan of the eyeshadow shade, so do make sure to tap the excess or blow it out.
The blendability of these shadows are spot on! they're so blendable and buildable due to its fabulous pigmentation.
5) Longevity: Personally I didn't find any problems with the longevity of these shadows and highlights, I tried it with no primer and with and in both cases they seemed to say on for a pretty long time.
6) Variety Of Colors And Finishes: There are 5 matte shades and 5 shimmers + 4 highlight shades. I feel like there is a good selection of matte shades, perfect for the crease and there's a pop of cranberry which is a perfect night time shade. You also have a dark brown for definition and can be used in any smokey eye look. The shimmery eyeshadows are STUNNING on the eyelids and you have a variety of champagne, bronze and copper-y shades. You have 4 beautiful highlight shades that can also be used as eyeshadows, and will suit any skin tone!
The 4 highlighters.
7) Value For Your Buck: In Egyptian Pounds, I paid 220LE for this palette which consists of 14 shades, so after doing the math, I paid 15LE for each shade, which makes it more than affordable!!
In Dollars, on the website this retails for 20$, which means you're paying 1.5$ for each shade! MINDBLOWING!
I feel like the only con is that this palette is limited edition. So, if you have the chance to grab it, do it.
So overall, I give this palette a 4.9/5.0, simply cause of the fact that it's limited edition.
Anyways, this is everything I have to say in this review. Great job Carli for creating such a wonderful palette!
Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to follow me on my social media. See you in my next post! -EE x