Sunday 10 May 2015

Announcement & Future Blog Posts.

Hello my lovies!<3

Yes, I'm still alive haha! I know, it's been a week since I last posted, things are currently mixed up with school and so, finals are in less than a month and I've been spending more time out on the streets than at home, which means I have less time to create blog posts for you all. However, I don't want leave my blog empty for a month, SOO, I'll still be posting, but on random days that aren't specifically Mondays and Fridays, which means I might post on Sundays, Tuesdays, or any other day of the week! 
This will be a temporary situation till the 11th of June, which is the day where I finish my senior year *dancingggg* After the 11th of june, everything will go back to normal and I'll continue posting on my regular schedule.
-To be noticed on when I post exactly, follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @LamaHassan98





No comments:

Post a Comment