Monday 8 December 2014

Brows.

Hello lovely people! First of all I'd like to apologize for not posting on Friday, If you follow me on Twitter, then you know that I had no internet and I wasn't able to create any blog posts or nothing, but thank god everything is figured out and i'll be continuing with my schedule which is posting every Monday and Friday!<3

If you've seen my ''Bare'' blog post, then you know that I lack in one very important face feature, which are the eyebrows. Yes, it's sad, i know. BUT, this is where makeup comes along and makes everything look ''perfect'' even if it's just for a couple of hours. So, in this post, i'll be telling you how I fill in my eyebrows.
The ONLY product I use is The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit in the shade 03, which is the darkest shade. It has 2 colours, a Dark Brown and a Black, but I only use the Dark Brown in the kit, And to fill in my eyebrows I use a Random liner brush from H&M, which is pretty good and quite precise.



TIPS!
Tip 1) NEVER use a Black powder to fill in your eyebrows, it will look super unnatural and that's not what we're going for. The Key is filling in your eyebrows as natural as possible.

Tip 2) They say '' Try using a shade or 2 lighter than your natural hair colour to fill in your eyebrows '' but no. I've tried that, never showed up, never worked out. I personally recommend using the EXACT same shade of you natural EYEBROW colour!! BUT, the secret to getting a natural look, is to fill in with a light hand in the inner parts, AND then build up the colour moving towards the tail of your eyebrow.

Like I said, they're only 3 STEPS!

Step 1) Using the brown powder and the liner brush, from the Bottom, Draw a line that starts from the inner part to the tail.

Step 2) Draw another line at the top, BUT, this time the line starts from the ARCH of the eyebrow to the tail. Then fill in the space we created with the powder.

Step 3 and the MOST IMPORTANT step! Using NO excess product, simply take the liner brush and start filling in the inner part of the eyebrow using the left-over product on the brush! This way, you'll create a natural looking brow!

OPTIONAL! After filling in both eyebrows and everything looks nicely shaped, you can use an Eyebrow Gel to set them in place. A good one is the Essence eyebrow gel.
Personally, I sometimes do this step and sometimes I skip it, but I don't feel like it does a huge difference to my eyebrows.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3

-EE x

No comments:

Post a Comment