Friday 4 August 2017

S P E C I A L.

Ohhh heeeeyyy! I'm not dead. *awkward cheesy smile* 
Actually, I'm very well alive and happily breathing; but you know me, I have to disappear for a while and then make a grand jaw-opening entrance with a new blog post, kudos to me! This one is a ramble-ish one though, I just know how much you love to see me ramble, don't you? ;) #barewithmeplease

So today, as I was laying by the beach, drinking probably the best watermelon smoothie there is to exist on this planet, with the sun setting and hiding all its wonderful burnt orange goodness; I started thinking about how individuals can be unique and how each and every human is authentic and different from one another. Call me cheesy or whatever, but it's beautiful how every person has his or her own print in this magical world that we call life. Then, as my thoughts started escalating, I asked myself, what are the ''things'' that makes us special from one another? Is it the way we dress? Is it our social media accounts and how many followers we have? Is it how we pose when we want to take cute photos of our outfits? Is it our aesthetically pleasing themes on our Instagram accounts? Are all the ''things'' that makes us special nowadays are merely based on appearance and what we choose to publish? And is this where the world is leading our thoughts and how we perceive people as exceptional or spontaneous? 
Don't get me wrong, I'm one who loves to express my individuality through makeup, clothes and photos, basically all the things that are said to be superficial, but that doesn't make me a superficial person. It's just simply my means of expressing who I am on the inside and embracing it out to the world. On the other hand, I purely believe that what makes a person a rare gem is surely more complex and deeper than a 2,000$ Italian Gucci bag one might be carrying.

I'll tell you what makes you as rare as Cinderellas' glass slipper, hun. 
It's how caring you are and loyal to the ones you love. It's how you strive for your dreams and hoping you achieve your goals and being the successful person you wish to be. It's the vibes and the atmosphere you surround people with when you are around. It's how you show your emotions when you're excited, feeling down or even hungry, yes hungry. It's all your quirky habits, whether you randomly love to bite people (not me at all) or laughing at your own jokes cause that's how bad they are. It's about our motives and beliefs and what drives us to keep us going when life hits you hard to the ground.
It's all about your life experience. Life has put us all through challenges and battles that we deal with differently and it shaped our personalities in so many various ways that are ALL distinct. We're all scarred one way or another, but each scar has a certain story to tell and you'll never find the same story twice. 

We all take things differently, whether they are positive, negative, life-changing, random, important, irrelevant, we all take them differently. And that's why we are ALL authentically and absolutely S P E C I A L.






No comments:

Post a Comment