Monday 13 April 2015

My Recent Makeup Purchases.

Hello my lovies and Happy Easter!<3
This month I purchased a few makeup products and I thought I'd share them with you all. Most of them are lipsticks *Duh* as well as a blush and my absolute favorite purchase is a palette from BHcosmetics!

Products shown: -BHcosmetics Special Occasion palette.
-Wet n Wild Coloricon blush, shade: Pearlescent Pink.
-Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Colour, shade: Kiss Fatal.
-Mac Satin Lipstick, shade: Twig.
-Mac Lip Pencil, shade: Soar.
-Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick, shade: Just Peachy.







PS: REVIEW ON THE PALETTE WILL BE UP ON FRIDAY!






Swatches from left to right: -Wet n Wild Coloricon blush, shade: Pearlescent Pink.
-Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Colour, shade: Kiss Fatal.
-Mac Satin Lipstick, shade: Twig.
-Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick, shade: Just Peachy.
-Mac Lip Pencil, shade: Soar.


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're having a nice day.:)x See you in my next post!<3
Feel free to give me any requests whether it's on here in the comments or on instagram/twitter. I love you all.
-EE x

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @LamaHassan98

No comments:

Post a Comment